We are so happy to announce the arrival of our new team member, Brandon Caudill. Brandon is a licensed massage therapist and also practices energy work and leads guided meditations. He attended Lexington Healing Arts Academy for his training in massage therapy and has been immersed in Hopi and Lakota traditions for several years.
Get to know Brandon:
When is your birthday?
- Where are you from?
- I’ve lived in Lexington most of my life, but originally I’m from some far off land, deep in the woods of Kentucky.
- What is your favorite massage modality to practice?
- Mostly Swedish massage mixed with deep tissue. I like to assist in healing the body while making clients feel comfortable and relaxed at the same time.
- What CEU class are you looking forward to next?
- I’m excited to learn Thai massage and to learn more assisted stretches.
- What is your favorite movie?
- I love the amazing Miyazaki- Spirited Away holds a special place in my heart. I also really love the movie Hero. It is so beautiful.
- What is your favorite color?
- I could never pick. I really love all the colors and try to incorporate color in to my meditations (and life) as often as possible.
- What is your favorite food?
- As a chef of 10 years, I have a very diverse palette and enjoy trying new things. If someone likes it, I’ll most likely try it. So, just like color, I haven’t a favorite. But my go-to foods are Chinese hot pot, Vietnamese pho, and I love Korean banchan! I’ll pick a whole grilled fish or squid over a steak any day.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- I would love to fly! My favorite dreams are flying dreams.
- What’s the best part about your job?
- Being in a positive and healing environment and helping people.
- What’s the worst part about your job?
- This is my dream job 😛